Some recent articles related to the curvelet transform as implemented in CurveLab.
- L. Demanet, L. Ying, Curvelets and Wave Atoms for Mirror-Extended Images, 2007. A new variant of the FDCT that extends the ideas of "wavelets on an interval" to curvelets and wave atoms.
- E. J. Candes, L. Demanet, D. L. Donoho, L. Ying, Fast Discrete Curvelet Transforms, 2005. This is our reference for the definition of curvelets in the discrete setting.
- L. Ying, L. Demanet, E. J. Candes, 3D Discrete Curvelet Transform, 2005.
- E. J. Candes, L. Demanet, The Curvelet Representation of Wave Propagators is Optimally Sparse, 2004.
- E. J. Candes, D. L. Donoho, Continuous Curvelet Transform II: Discretization and Frames, 2003.
- E. J. Candes, D. L. Donoho, Continuous Curvelet Transform I: Resolution of the Wavefront Set, 2003.
- E. J. Candes, D. L. Donoho, New Tight Frames of Curvelets and Optimal Representations of Objects with Smooth Singularities, 2002. This is our reference for the definition of curvelets in the continuous setting.
- E. J. Candes, L. Demanet, Curvelets and Fourier Integral Operators, 2002.
- E. J. Candes, F. Guo, New Multiscale Transforms, Minimum Total Variation Synthesis: Applications to Edge-Preserving Image Reconstruction, 2002.